|The Tar-Free, Smoke-Free, Chemical-Free alternative to conventional cigarettes.This revolutionary device is healthier and much more economical than smoking traditional cigarettes, while giving the user a very similar experience. It can be used as an aid to cut-down or quit altogether, but for those who don't want to quit, it's legal to use in public places like offices, busses, aeroplanes and the local pub!
- Safe and legal to use in places where smoking is not allowed due to the smoking ban
- None of the 4000+ harmfull chemicals and carconigens contained in tobacco smoke
- Odourless and smoke-free - No lingering, staining tobacco smoke and no cause of annoyance to others
- Far, far cheaper than smoking tobacco cigarettes (each pack of refill cartridges is equivalent to approx 200 cigarettes)
- If your use of this product enables you to cut out 3-4 cigarettes per day, it will have paid for itself in a couple of weeks!
- Refills available in High, Medium, Low and Zero Nicotine strength
- CE approved and RoHS compliant product
How the E-Cig works:
Electronic cigarettes are made up of a battery unit, a microprocessor control unit (usually contained within the battery), an atomiser unit and a replaceable nicotine cartridge. - This is all designed to be very similar in appearance and use to a traditional cigarette.
When the user inhales through the device, an air-flow sensor detects the movement of air, and the microprocessor switches on the atomiser. This vaporises the liquid nicotine, supplying a dose to the user as a vapour in the inhaled breath. At the same time, and LED light at the end of the unit glows, and gives the appearance of burning tobacco. Harmless additives such as propylene glycol or glycerin, both common in foods are contained in the nicotine solution to add an odourless, smoke-like effect to the vapour, simulating the real thing.